Tuesday, March 26, 2013

How do I unlock my yahoo account on my android phone when my yahoo password works on all other computers?

Q. My friend used my phone to access facebook and I have not been able to log into my yahoo email since. I keep getting the message that my password is locked. I have tried tech support at both verizon and Costco where I purchased my phone and they indicate that it is a problem with my yahoo account. I have no problem logging on to yahoo email on any other device.

A. My first stop would be wikipedia or google for a quick reference. I actually had a similar question not even 5 days ago, but I couldn't find the answer. If it's possible, try getting help from someone with more knowledge/experience/expertise, like a professional if it's possible. This can be pretty important.

I saw a forum with this online, but I didn't have time to read it all. Try checking it out. I want to help out more, but I'm not 100% sure about the answer. Sorry I'm not much help. I hope you found your answer! Good luck

What is the scope of the career in technical-support (tech-support) or application support?
Q. I wanted to know what is the scope of the career in tech-support? Is this a good career??

A. Hi,
You can contact people working in the IT (information technology) segment. If u get a recommendation then any IT company will allow you for a office visit. You can post your request in my forum which is maintained for these kind of helps. Post a request at http://www.itcompaniesinindia.net/forum.html

Make contact with existing IT proffesionals and they can guide you. Just explore the sight, It provides you all kinds of info to get into IT industry,

Regards,
Varsha,
Owner of http://www.itcompaniesinindia.net
For any help, Just post at : http://www.itcompaniesinindia.net/forum.html
Follow in facebook : http://www.facebook.com/pages/Prowd-of-Indian-Information-Technology/133796796666393
LET US GROW UP FOR EACH OTHER :)

Why do all my comments keep being deleted on facebook? It happens in right away.?
Q. It is not my friends that are deleting the comments, I post a comment on someone status and when i refresh the page in a second the comment is gone. And I do not know how to contact Facebook tech support.

A. Facebook help center
http://www.facebook.com/help/

The reason MAY be that your request (comment) might not be send to the server.
I don't know much but see if you have been blocked for posting comments or not.
posting too many links may also cause this.




Powered by Yahoo! Answers

No comments:

Post a Comment