Friday, March 22, 2013

How do I uninstall the dislike button on facebook for google chrome?

Q. A while ago I installed a facebook dislike button that is available for Google Chrome and Firefox. It came with huge adds, which at first never bothered me but lately the adds come with sound and it drives me crazy. Every time I switch the page I have to re-mute the adds.

Can someone please tell me how to uninstall or block it, because it isn't an app so I cant block it on the facebook block list.

A. given wrench icon in the top right, just below the close button, and choose Extensions.

Why would Facebook block a user from sending comments to other users?
Q. My friend is ALWAYS on Facebook adding comments to other user's posts and a window popped up saying Facebook was blocking her from replying to anything and posting comments and status', etc. On help page it said too much interaction is considered abusive and after the block is lifted in two days she may be permanently de-activated if she continues to send too much stuff around. I'm confused; I thought FB was a social network. Any ideas why excessive browsing is an offense? And thank you.

A. Perhaps facebook thought that your friend was a spam bot because she posted so much.
They are too strict. o_O

Which are the best free anonymous sites of proxy servers to unblock facebook?
Q. Hey there again, umm well, this wi-fi has protection for most of the social sites or services like for ex. facebook, myspace, msn and yahoo and well i used to use proxies but now they are down and i've tried lots of softwares and sites but they just make facebook block my account... so i was just wondering if there's something, 'cause i really want to use my facebook. Thanks in advance.

A. Then use your own computer or go to a public place that doesn't limit wifi.
Obviously your parents (or school) don't want you playing around on FB, so quit it.




Powered by Yahoo! Answers

No comments:

Post a Comment