Tuesday, March 5, 2013

How do I sync my twitter and facebook statuses?

Q. I want to be able to change my twitter status and have that automatically change my facebook status. Also, how do I add a comment box to my tumblr?

A. To have Twitter change your Facebook status you have to install the Twitter application in Facebook. Once you install you'll see the button to click to "Allow Status Updates".

I've actually installed comments in my tumblr blog using a commenting service called Disqus. Sign up for an account. In your options, you can add your website. There are step by step instructions for most blogging platforms, including tumblr. Very easy and only took a few minutes!

What are good Lil Wayne or Drake quotes that would make good facebook statuses?
Q. What are some quotes or song lyrics by either Lil Wayne or Drake that would be good to put as a facebook status. Preferably about money or love.

A. I'm pelican fly
Mac 11 inside
my bullets come with wings and your cerebellum can fly

or maybe not..

Man, I got Summer hatin' on me 'cause I'm hotter then the sun
Got spring hatin' on me 'cause I ain't never sprung
Winter hatin' on me 'cause I'm colder than y'all
And I will never, I will never, I will never fall
I'm being hated by the seasons
So fuck y'all who hatin' for no reason

Challenge me, that'd be to my advantage
I'm outstandin' like standin' outside up in the twister and walkin' not damaged
Standin' outside up in the blizzard and walkin' hot handed
Servin' nickle bags in Iraq, bet I will not panic

facebook statuses are gay. just listen to the song

Why are people updating Facebook statuses with game names?
Q. I've notIced a few people updating their facebook statuses with names of games. Could anybody tell me why and what they mean?

A. It means that is their favorite game. You are supposed to upload a pic of your favorite game, for example Mario.




Powered by Yahoo! Answers

No comments:

Post a Comment