Wednesday, March 20, 2013

How do I reverse pop out chat on facebook?

Q. I accidentally clicked pop out chat on facebook and now I can't figure out how to get it back to the way it was? Help??!

A. Just click the red X and close it. It will go back to its normal size.

Hope this helps! =)

How do u chat on facebook from it iPod ?
Q. How do I chat on facebook? I can see who is online but war do I do me t?

A. ipod does not support java / javascripting, which is required in chatboxes.

GOOD LUCK.

Is there an application which use WAP connection to chat on Facebook on mobile?
Q. I want an application which uses WAP connection only NOT web which enables us to chat on facebook. I know ebuddy lite messenger but it sucks.

A. no i dont think so.




Powered by Yahoo! Answers

No comments:

Post a Comment