Wednesday, March 27, 2013

How do I return Facebook chat back to normal?

Q. I downloaded the Old Facebook chat download ages ago, and since then my facebook chat has been the old version.
However! I turned on facebook today and it was back to the new facebook chat that had the stupid sidebar that you can't make small :(
How do I turn it back to the old version now?

A. Hey,

unfortunately you cannot change facebook chat back to the old one..

I heard that if you are using English US change it to English UK and it may go back to the old one.
I tried it and it didnt work but it did work for my friends..

Good Luck!

How do you block someone on facebook chat?
Q. I think one of my friends has blocked me from facebook chat, although we're still friends on facebook. How do you just block someone on facebook chat? Is there any other reason why they might not appear on chat?

A. To block someone on facebook chat click "friend lists" a menu appears in the box that says "type a list name" put in whatever you want to call the group. Once its named it will appear in the menu with people to chat with. Click Edit next to the group you just named and you can add people you don't want to talk to or see. You'll notice that there is a green little slide bar. If you move it over so its gray you appear offline to whoever is in that group. To let them view you just move it back to green. They may not appear on chat if they unfriended you, they blocked you, or they changed their chat status to "offline". Hope this helps.

How do I remove offline contacts from Facebook Chat sidebar?
Q. This sounds absurd, but after a harsh breakup with a long time girlfriend, everytime I open the facebook chat sidebar, her name is there. She isn't online, but unavailable. I know I can limit my availability and be seen as offline to her, but I would not like to do so. I simply want to know how to remove someone stuck on my fb chat window for no reason. Thank you graciously for the help.

A. This is the system of facebook chat now and i think you may can remove it by contracting with Facebook security team.




Powered by Yahoo! Answers

No comments:

Post a Comment