Monday, March 4, 2013

How do I remove email and facebook contacts when sending a text on Android?

Q. I have Samsung Droid Charge running Android 2.3.6 and when I try and text someone it includes phone number contacts, emails, and facebook profiles. I only want the phone numbers to show up. How do I do this without remove gmail and facebook from my phone?

A. http://www.ehow.com/facebook-friends/
http://androidforums.com/evo-4g-support-troubleshooting/91736-facebook-contacts-how-get-rid-them.html

hope it can help you

Can a deleted post on facebook be retrieved by subpoena? Who to contact?
Q. I need a contact number or email for a lawyer to subpoena deleted posts. Murder investigation in process.

A. You will probably get better results from facebook tech support than a bunch of random people on yahoo answers.

How do I delete all my facebook contacts on my Droid 2?
Q. So my Droid has all my facebook friends under my contacts and some of them don't even have a phone number. Is there a way I can have it not show my facebook friends under contacts or only show contacts with a phone number? I know there is a way to do it but i'm not sure how.

A. You can hide contacts without phone numbers by opening you contacts then

Menu > Display Options > Checking the box next to "Only contacts with phones"




Powered by Yahoo! Answers

No comments:

Post a Comment