Thursday, March 14, 2013

How do I put a small facebook icon on my company web site to bring people to my facebook business page?

Q. I recently created a facebook business page for my company, and I can not figure out how to put a facebook logo on my company web page for people to click on and it take them directly to the facebook page. I don't want the "like" box, I want the icon with the blue F. I cant seem to figure out how to do this.

A. http://www.facebook.com /badges/page.php no space. after the com

What are some useful applications to use on a facebook business page?
Q. Building a facebook business page for a website and besides RSS feed applications, I am looking for applications that may be useful. Any suggestions?

A. I really like the twitter and friendfeed applications.

How do I delete the personal page from my Facebook business page?
Q. I recently opened a Facebook business page and it also created a personal page that's linked to it. I already have a personal Facebook account and I want to delete the new one so I only have the two. It's really annoying because when I try to go to my business page it always logs me in automatically to the personal one and asks me to do all the setup stuff. Is there a way to get rid of this?

A. Step 1: Create an email...
First, create (or find) a new email account that hasn't been used with any other Facebook profiles or pages. Test the email to make sure it works before proceeding!
Step 2: Create a business account...
Go to How-to Guide to Create a Facebook Fan Page and follow steps 1 through 11 to create a business profile. For now, create a fictitious company (we will delete it later). Then proceed to Step .
Step 3: Before it gets confusing...
Okay, before we get to far ahead, open up two different browsers. It can be IE and Firefox, Chrome and Safari; mix-and-match - you're choice. Log into the personal account with one browser and the business profile with the other.
Step 4: Adding an administrator...
After logging into the personal profile go to the Facebook Page and click Edit Page.




Powered by Yahoo! Answers

No comments:

Post a Comment