Monday, March 25, 2013

How do I make yahoo quit trying to force me to sign into facebook?

Q. How do I make yahoo quit trying to force me to sign into facebook everytime i try to do anything?

If I wanted to post on facebook, I would be on facebook not YAHOO!!!

Is my only option to dump yahoo and go elsewhere for my searches/ads/ and email?

A. I think you can go to MY ACTIVITY and then change your preferences. Just remove the check mark by the Facebook icon.

How do you make a peace sign on facebook?
Q. How do you make a peace sign on facebook?? I know how to make a heart (â¥) and a smiley face (âº) but not a peace sign. If anybody knows, please answer this question!!

A. In Unicode, the peace sign is U+262E: â®, and can thus be generated in HTML by typing â® or â®.

However, internet browsers may not have a font that can display it.

How to make the peace sign on facebook chat?
Q. Ok well ive seen someone do a peace sign on facebook Instant chat and i feel dumb asking them how so can you tell me?

A. Here...cut and paste this: â®




Powered by Yahoo! Answers

No comments:

Post a Comment