Tuesday, March 19, 2013

How do I make a Facebook business page private until I am ready to show it on Facebook?

Q. I want to set up a Facebook business page and work on it and have it all in order before I put it on Facebook for people to view. Is there a way to keep it private until then?

A. I'm afraid I don't think you can. They're hard to find anyway so it shouldn't be a problem.

Why did my Facebook business account turn into a personal account?
Q. I have been using a Facebook business account regularly for the past month or so. I recently attempted to add an application and was asked for my personal information. As soon as I added it, the page turned into a personal page. How do I go back?

A. The page is not turned into a personal page...........There are terms like "personal account" and "business account" but no such "personal page".

I think it's still as it was but you are unable to use it.......So i'll tell you to go this official help link and find your answer:
http://www.facebook.com/help/?ref=pf#!/help.php?page=904

How to post Twitter tweets to my Facebook business page?
Q. I'd like to be able to have my Twitter tweets automatically posted to my new Facebook business page. I don't want them posted to my personal Facebook page. Any suggestions on apps that will allow me to do this? Thanks!

A. Use twitterfeed.com its a fantastic application, i also use it for my own.




Powered by Yahoo! Answers

No comments:

Post a Comment