Tuesday, March 19, 2013

How do I make the Facebook app work again on my iPhone?

Q. I had downloaded the Facebook app onto my iPhone and it was running great until just recently. Now whenever I tap on "Notifications" the app crashes. I've tried deleting and re-downloading straight to iPhone, deleting and syncing it back from my computer, and resetting the phone. How can I fix this??

A. Maybe it might be another app which is doing this. What was the last app you installed before this started happening? The Facebook app on my iPhone works fine, but it's recently started crashing as well. I'd just wait for an update.

What is faster than the Facebook app on the iPhone?
Q. The Facebook app is soooo painfully slow. It's hard to tolerate and use. I'm trying to come up with a joke saying that something is faster than the Facebook app, like my nose runs faster than the Facebook app. Anybody else have some creative ideas for this joke?

A. My fridge runs faster than that facebook app xD

How do I get the Facebook app back on my 1st generation ipod?
Q. I had the Facebook app on my 1st generation iPod but for some reason I deleted it and now it won't reinstall the app,because it is not 4OS. Is there any way I can reinstall the application?

A. You should be able to go to the app store. And download it there.




Powered by Yahoo! Answers

No comments:

Post a Comment