Friday, March 1, 2013

how do i get to my facebook business page from ads manager?

Q. everytime i log into my facebook business page it takes me to ad manager and it will not let me go to my business page. How can i get to my business page from ads manager?

A. Probably you should search for it on Facebook Help Center.

where is ad manager located at on facebook ?
Q. i went to a web page trying to delete or remove the word promote from my facebook post and it said go to ad manager on facebook.but i don't know where to look for ad manager at. please help.

A. go to Facebook home > at the bottom you will find a link named " Create An Ad " just next to About or you can visit http://www.facebook.com/advertising. Here you can create and manage your Ads, and that's the Ad Manager :)

I tried to re-promote a post in Facebook but there is no option to do it. How can I do it?
Q. I want to re-promote a post in FACEBOOK after the promotion was complete but there is no option to do it. How and where can I do it? Do I have to do it through Ad Manager? There is no option to do it on the post itself once the promotion is complete. Please help?

A. There is no such option to re-promote a post in Facebook. You can create a new one and promote it.
http://webapps.stackexchange.com/questions/37188/how-to-re-promote-a-facebook-post




Powered by Yahoo! Answers

No comments:

Post a Comment