Thursday, March 21, 2013

How do i get my old facebook inbox back?

Q. Facebook added a brand new feature, a new message system, and me being stupid decided to click it and i hate it. Because i have multiple conversations with the same person and it got confusing :/ help!

A. Unfortunately there is no way to switch back to the old design after you upgrade to the new Facebook profile. As Facebook is implementing this change gradually, sooner or later all the users will have the new profile, and there is no way back from it.

Follow the link in the source to read Facebook's statement about this issue.

How can I block my friend on facebook without them knowing?
Q. Okay so there is a guy that likes me who got a facebook, added me, and I accepted out of the stupidness of my brain. He always interacts with me and its annoying i want to block him but without a notice to him that says I did. Help meee!! If you have other suggestions please feel free to answer. Thanks.

A. You can block him from your block page. (:

It's right here:
http://www.facebook.com/settings/?tab=privacy&ref=mb#/settings/?tab=privacy&section=block

or you can just go to:
Settings (top left corner of facebook bar, next to "logout" and "search"
then Privacy, then Block List.

I PROMISEEEEE it won't send him a notification. When you block someone, what it looks like to him is like you deleted your facebook account. If you comment on someone elses page he won't be able to see it or anything. So if he asks you can just tell him your parents made you delete it.

How do you set a username for your facebook?
Q. Facebook added a thing where you could a username for your url and I don't know how to do it!

A. You will be able to do that starting Saturday, June 13 at 12:01am.




Powered by Yahoo! Answers

No comments:

Post a Comment