Sunday, March 17, 2013

How do I get my iPad to use regular facebook as opposed to mobile facebook?

Q. It normally would just take me to the regular facebook website. But lately it's been only allowing me to use the regular website. I know there is a redirection link on the login page for mobile, but when I use it, the iPad just takes me back to mobile facebook. How do I fix this?

A. you could delete the app for face book and it should keep you on the web page but if that fail then go to the genius bar (in apple stores) and ask the people there and they should be able to fix it :D

How can i chat on facebook from my ipod touch?
Q. I can go to the facebook website, but can't chat. Is there something that i have to download? If so, can u please give me the web address?

Thanks a ton.

A. download the facebook app from the app store and you can chat

How can I completely delete zynga poker from my Facebook account?
Q. I don't hear or see anything from zynga when I log in on the Facebook website, but when I log in on my iPhone using the Facebook application, zynga keeps spamming me every hour or so.
I've tried deleting it from the list of applications I use, as every answers or guide tells me to, but it's not even listed there!
Also my Facebook settings tell me I have no games.

A. This guide will show you how to remove an application on Facebook:

http://romcartridge.blogspot.com/2010/01/how-to-remove-facebook-applications.html

Good luck!




Powered by Yahoo! Answers

No comments:

Post a Comment