Wednesday, March 20, 2013

How do I get my Facebook picture to show on my Droid?

Q. I cant seem to get my facebook picture to show on my droid, like on my messages and stuff.

I have it synced to facebook and I have my number in facebook...

I have the first droid, I can get others to come up but I cant get mine...

A. Perhaps your picture is made with a different file than others, otherwise it's bigger than the normal picture on it - like my friends. It won't show up. But I really don't know, I'm just giving suggestions...

How can you make facebook pictures only viewable to my friends?
Q. I want to make my facebook pictures only viewable to people I'm friends with. How can I do this?

A. old format : http://abrax.us/Facebook/PrivateFriends.php

timeline format: http://abrax.us/Facebook/PrivateFriendsTimeline.php

How many likes on your facebook picture do you get?
Q. And in which grade are you? Because I want to know what the average people get on facebook pictures. I'm in 8th grade and the most likes i got is 27 is that a lot or less?

A. yeah 27 is pretty good (: doesn't really matter though, people who judge you based on how many likes your photo has aren't worth knowing.




Powered by Yahoo! Answers

No comments:

Post a Comment