Monday, March 25, 2013

How do I get a custom Facebook Fan Page for my business?

Q. I own a small pet shop in NY and I need a custom landing page for my business's Fan Page. Most designers that offer this seem to charge a LOT for their sub-par designs.

A. If you do not want to pay for the design, you can create the banner with photoshop. If you do not know how to use, you'd better give up. And maybe you can cooperate with some site, they can create a banner for your to launch a contest or giveaway, such as WinXDVD.
http://www.winxdvd.com/win-free-copy/

Why can't I change the default landing tab for my facebook page?
Q. I have made a landing page for my facebook fan page, i have installed the app to upload it to and i have successfully done so. I have seen tutorials of how to change the default landing tab and i know where to go for it (edit info>manage permissions) but the drop down box that should be there isnt? does anyone know why?

A. I'm sorry.. I'm not sure with the answer.. But you could try facebook help or join some page developer forums where you could ask for this and get your questions answered by real experienced pros..:)
hope i helped..:)

Is there any way to customize a facebook fan page?
Q. I run a facebook fan page and I was wondering if there's any way I can customize it so that it stands out. Is it possibly to have things such as a landing page anymore? How about a twitter feed? Anything along those lines really...

A. if you pay for your own web hosting, you can use an iframe for the inner content, but you arent able to change the base facebook part of the page




Powered by Yahoo! Answers

No comments:

Post a Comment