Thursday, March 7, 2013

How do I create a facebook for a business?

Q. I'm trying to create a Facebook page for a local business...Not a regular Facebook page, one designed for a local business. I was on the create page a few days ago but i forgot how I got to it. Please help, thank you.

A. This guide will explain you how to create a page for a business on Facebook:

http://romcartridge.blogspot.com/2010/01/how-to-create-fan-page-on-facebook.html

Good luck!

How do you add a recommendation section to a Facebook page for a business?
Q. I am really new to Facebook. I am trying to design a Facebook page for a local business owner. I have looked at other people's face book page and I have seen some with a recommendation section. How do I add this to the page I want to create?

Any other advice on Facebook for a business is greatly appreciated.

A. try launching a "facebook ad campaign". It's seems quite easy.....you are given a budget to work with, target market to select etc

Can anyone help me design a facebook page on Amy Sumoto from the War Between the Classes?
Q. My English teacher has asked me to create a facebook page for one of the characters from the 1986 novel "The War Between the Classes". I picked Amy, but I'm having difficulty coming up with stuff, like activities and interests, political/ religious views, etc. I need evidence from the book to support my claims, so if the answers could include proof, that'd be much appreciated.
Thanks!

A. I can't help you design it, but I know a good company to use for facebook page designs: http://www.theadhound.com/. Good luck!




Powered by Yahoo! Answers

No comments:

Post a Comment