Tuesday, March 19, 2013

How Do Do You Make Something Like Facebook?

Q. I Want To Make SomeThing Like Facebook, Downloading is okay, Links Links Links Please!

A. ...lol

How to make songs on your music page on Facebook able to download?
Q. I'm trying to make the songs on my bands music page on Facebook available to download for free, but I can't find any settings for it. Is it possible to do? We use the reverb nation extension on our page to stream our music if that helps.

A. post a link to your reverbnation on your facebook, and hope that people click it

My blackberry curve wont support facebook?
Q. My blackberry Curve is saying it cant support the facebook download. I can get it on the normal internet but i want the app, anybody know what i can do?

A. The FB app (and apps in general) require data.

Call your provider and add data to your wireless plan.




Powered by Yahoo! Answers

No comments:

Post a Comment