Saturday, March 2, 2013

How do bulk Facebook fan providers work?

Q. I do different kinds of freelance programming through some online market websites, and I notice a lot of people wanting Facebook fans for their page. I know there are some companies out there whose whole job is getting people thousands of fans, all real, active people, and they charge a ton for it. I just want to know how these companies work? Also are they guaranteed, or is there a disclaimer? I'm not planning to use one, I just want to know their strategies, and it would be a useful skill to have.

A. they are all linked together with people-invites, followers. It is their marketing strategies to promote their company. you can promote it too on popular marketing websites such as craiglist, crouding.com, yahoo, or twitter. Good luck!

How do I export photos from my Facebook Fan Page to Flickr?
Q. I'm trying to set up a flickr feed on my website, but all of my pictures are on my Facebook fan page. I have hundreds upon hundreds of photos on this page and so instead of saving them one by one, I'm looking for a way to export all my photos to my computer or directly to flickr. Thanks for your help.

A. There is an application on facebook known as "My Flickr". Join that application and export all your photos from facebook fan page to flickr.

What are the differences between facebook groups and facebook fan pages?
Q. What are the differences between facebook groups and facebook fan pages? What are the differences in tools and messages and privacy? Iâm kind of clueless when it comes to this stuff!!

A. Facebook groups are groups that you join.
Facebook fan pages are what you become a fan of.




Powered by Yahoo! Answers

No comments:

Post a Comment