Friday, March 22, 2013

How come Facebook pages take a while to load?

Q. Recently, Facebook pages seem to take quite a while to load. They used to load fast, I've got a fast Internet connection and am using Google Chrome.

A. hmm, it's just the site maintenance and depends on your connection speed, how many people are using facebook, whether your computer is running laggy etc etc..

however, if it carries on for more than 2 weeks, then you have something wrong with your connection or computer because my facebook works fine.

(could also be how many friends, photos, data and info you have on your wall, profile and friends list)

GL

How do I prevent facebook comments on facebook pages from showing up on the news feed?
Q. Sometimes when I comment on certain facebook pages, like my cell phone company's page, I don't want my comments to show on the news feed for everyone to see, just want to have the comment only post on that page's wall. How can I do this? I have the recent activity disabled, but something I posted on a page appeared on the news feed too. I just don't want people knowing I'm online all the time and the post was just intended for that page.

A. http://www.allfacebook.com/hide-recent-activity-facebook-2011-05
will help you surely.



http://www.allfacebook.com

How do you view all the Facebook pages that you have liked on Facebook on one page?
Q. There used to be an option where you could go to "edit friends" under "account" and see all the Facebook pages that you have added but that is gone now. Is there another way to do this?

A. There are two ways. Go to your profile and below the friends it will showing 3 recent likes with total number of likes click there and then you can see all your likes and the other way is go to info tab and click on see more pages.




Powered by Yahoo! Answers

No comments:

Post a Comment