Thursday, March 7, 2013

How can you make facebook pictures only viewable to my friends?

Q. I want to make my facebook pictures only viewable to people I'm friends with. How can I do this?

A. old format : http://abrax.us/Facebook/PrivateFriends.php

timeline format: http://abrax.us/Facebook/PrivateFriendsTimeline.php

How many likes on your facebook picture do you get?
Q. And in which grade are you? Because I want to know what the average people get on facebook pictures. I'm in 8th grade and the most likes i got is 27 is that a lot or less?

A. yeah 27 is pretty good (: doesn't really matter though, people who judge you based on how many likes your photo has aren't worth knowing.

Why did she change her Facebook picture the night after we went out?
Q. Anyway, I went out with a girl for the first time to Disneyland. She told me several times that she enjoyed herself. She's had the same Facebook picture for the past six months (not of her; but of palm trees). Just now, she changed her Facebook picture to a portrait of herself. Is this of any significance?

A. You shouldn't read too much into it, she probably just felt like changing her picture.




Powered by Yahoo! Answers

No comments:

Post a Comment