Saturday, March 9, 2013

How can I sync SOME facebook friends with iPhone?

Q. I do not want the three hundred facebook friends I don't even talk to in my iPhone contacts. I do, however, want the profile pictures of the handful of them I am friendly with as their picture id's in my phone. So, is there anyway to sync only SOME facebook friends to my contacts rather than all of them?

A. Launch the App Store application on the iPhone by tapping its icon on the home screen.

2
Tap the "Search" button on the menu across the bottom of the screen, and then type "Facebook" into the search box that appears at the top.

Tap the entry for the official Facebook app from the search list, followed by the "FREE" button. Tap the button again to confirm download and installation of the app.

4
Launch the Facebook application and enter your account user name and password in the relevant boxes. Tap the "Sign In" button to continue.

5
Tap the square icon in the upper-left corner of the screen to reveal the options page.

6
Tap the "Friends" button, followed by the "Sync" button in the upper-right corner of the screen. Slide the "Syncing" button to "ON," and tap the "I Agree" button in the pop-up box that appears. Your iPhone's address book and Facebook friends list will now automatically synchronize whenever you launch the Facebook application.



Read more: How to Sync iPhone Contacts to Facebook | eHow.com http://www.ehow.com/how_8170222_sync-facebook-contacts-iphone.html#ixzz1ozmv7Q16

How do I delete my Facebook friends off my iPhone as contacts?
Q. All my Facebook friends have shown up on my iPhone as contacts and I don't really want them there so is there any way for me to delete them all off??

A. Go to settings, scroll down to Facebook. Tap on Facebook. You will see the contacts icon (Under allow these apps to use your account), slide the button to OFF.

Your facebook friends will be off without deleting facebook friends you put in contacts yourself. For example, doing this did not delete my brother because I had him in my contacts before FB took over! Lol

How to remove facebook friends phone numbers from my phone contact list?
Q. I have an android phone and all of my facebook friends phone numbers are showing up in my phone. I looked online previously, and it said to "uncheck" facebook under your people settings, which I did, but they are all still showing up. Any one else have the same issue and anyone have any luck getting them removed?

A. sync your phone with facebook , and delete contacts from facebook account. follow http://www.insidefacebook.com/wp-content/uploads/2010/06/Facebook-Remove-Imported-Contacts.png




Powered by Yahoo! Answers

No comments:

Post a Comment