Monday, March 25, 2013

how can I stop yahoo from putting facebook messages in my spam?

Q. All of a sudden, yahoo has started putting all my facebook messages in the trash. I set up a filter so they would go to my inbox, and put that filter on top, but they are still going to spam. Any other suggestions?

A. Open your yahoo e-mail, select options in the upper right, select mail options in the drop down menu, select spam in the menu of the left, find and remove facebook address from the Blocked e-mail address list by highlighting it and selecting add...

How do I get Facebook messages to come up as text messages on my phone?
Q. So my I was sending my friend on Facebook messages, right? And then she said ''text messages''. and i thought by text messages, she meant her phone. I am not asking her myself bc she isnt my best friend and idw sound annoying. So how do I get my Facebook messages to come up as text messages?

A. Under Settings beside the search box, hit 'Account Settings'. There should be a tab for adding your mobile number to your account. Once you do, you have the option of recieving messages and even updating your status via your mobile phone.

i used to get my facebook messages on my blackberry, but it stopped?
Q. How do I get my facebook messages to stay on my blackberry? I didn't change anything. I didn't use to get them and it suddenly started about a month ago and I didn't do anyhting to make that happen either.

A. Either resubmit your request for the facebook messages - google, facebook mobile (on fb website) or ring blackberry up :) hope it helps :)




Powered by Yahoo! Answers

No comments:

Post a Comment