Wednesday, March 20, 2013

How can I recovery my facebook account after delete?

Q. I have to delete my facebook account, so how can i can my account back? Thank for all answer.

A. You can "Deactivate" your facebook account for an extended amount of time and recover it by just logging in using the same email address and password that you had. If you "Permanently Delete" your facebook account, you have 14 days to recover it using the email address and password you had before. If you don't recover a deleted account before the 14 day period is up, your facebook account is closed permanently and can never be used again.

How do I recover my hacked facebook account?
Q. My facebook account was hacked recently, and the hacker not only changed my password but email as well. I've gone through numerous processes to try and regain access to my account, but facebook has not been very helpful.

Does someone know of a way I can regain control of my account?

A. if you no longer have control of the email account you used to create the facebook account, then no, it's not possible

you probably used the same password for your email account and your facebook account - lots of people make that mistake

other possible explanations could be that you used a proxy site (they steal your passwords) or you gave your password to someone else, or you made your "secret answers" too easy for your friends to guess, like your first pet, or your mothers maiden name

How can I change my facebook account on Pinterest?
Q. I accidentally linked the wrong facebook account with my Pinterest and I need to change it. Is there any way I could do this?

A. You can log in to your facebook account. Thus you have got looged in your facebook account and now go to Pinterest and log in it using facebook account. You will get linked the facebook account with your Pinterest account.




Powered by Yahoo! Answers

No comments:

Post a Comment