Tuesday, March 12, 2013

How can I make my Facebook notifications to show up?

Q. I don't receive any alerts/notifications when someone comments on or likes my wall posts. I only find out someone replied to my posts when I revisit their profile or if they write back on MY page. My notification settings are correct, and the Facebook help center is doing me no good. Can somebody help me fix this PLEASE? It's been going on for weeks.

A. The new facebook is bugged or they meant it for you not to get every notification so you cant do anything.

How do I get my comment and like activity to not show up on my facebook friend's news feed?
Q. I'll post this question to the facebook help center as well. How can I get the little story off of my facebook friend's news feed? For example, when it says "Alex as commented/liked this group's picture". I do those things far too often and I've been unfriended by a few of my friends because of it. Please help! Thanks!

A. Hi,

Check this video. It's explain how to hide your activities from your friends.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=pdQKA8ocWw8



Thanks, And i hope it's the best answer.

How can I contact Facebook, I tried using there website but they wont contact me back?
Q. My facebook account was hacked and the username was changed so i cant access my account. I used the facebook help center to tell them the account information but its been a week and they havent contaced me so i wondered if there was a phone number or email address i could use to contact them.

A. http://www.contacthelp.com/directory/Internet/Web+Sites/Facebook?ListingID=324
i found this on google search engine.. check it out
edit : not sure if this will help... response from other user's seems on the negative side... Good luck.




Powered by Yahoo! Answers

No comments:

Post a Comment