Monday, March 18, 2013

How can I have it so a image shows up when you share my site on facebook?

Q. What I mean is, when you share my site on Facebook, a Twitter or Facebook image shows up beside it. Because I have my Twitter and Facebook images at the bottom of the page. Can you add a code to the page so it shows the image on Facebook?

A. add this tag to your head section of your HTML

<link rel="image_src" href="http://yoursite.com/logo.gif" / >
</head>

How shoudl I do to have a image turns up when you share my site on facebook?
Q. What I mean is, whenever you share my website on Facebook, a Twitter or Facebook image turns up beside it. Because I have my Facebook images at the end of the page. Are you able to add a code towards the page so it shows the image on Facebook?

A. thats weird, never heard of that before.
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=_YxPruPqTNg&feature=channel_video_title

Why do online images appear too grainy and pixelated?
Q. Pictures on my computer/drive are very much okay and in good quality. When I go online, images are pixelated and grainy. Website logos, facebook images, images on my blog, everything are grainy. I am using Sun Cellular broadband. Is it because of the internet connection?

A. Yes you are right that this effect is due to the type of Internet connect. Your cellular broadband provide is compressing the images to improve their network capacity.

The image compression they use is a lossy JPEG compression so the images appear grainy. Their network is optimized for cell phone users with low res screens who won't notice the image quality as much.




Powered by Yahoo! Answers

No comments:

Post a Comment