Tuesday, March 12, 2013

How can i get free advertising in facebook?

Q. Does anybody know how i can get free advertising in facebook?

A. This Tiny string of code is legal for free face book advertising!
It is an insider secret from a former facebook employee for free advertising.

http://bit.ly/fXzCav

Hope this helps! Money Nut

How do I get " advertise on facebook " off my admin page?
Q. I recently created a page on facebook and whenever I log in now a screen comes up that says " Advertise on facebook " and it won't go away. what should I do?

A. you Cant Get Rid of it its Part of Facebook Sorry

Whats the fastest way to get Myspace to take down my page?
Q. I can't delete my account so i decided to advertise Facebook, and upload photos that say myspace sucks. What else can I do to get my profile taken down asap?

A. put naked pics all over your profile and put a nude pic as your display pic. Add tom to your friends ( if he still isn't your friend) and post naked pics in his comments lol




Powered by Yahoo! Answers

No comments:

Post a Comment