Monday, March 25, 2013

How can I get community / local business facebook pages to like my facebook business page?

Q. For some reason my facebook page for my business only seems to attract likes from individuals. I want to encourage businesses who work in my sector to like my business page so that they can share our news etc. How do I enable businesses to like my business page on facebook? The oddest thing is I can like other businesses facebook page but it does not seem to get reciprocated.

A. You are lucky that people bother to like your business on facebook, most other business owners are too busy running their business to bother with facebook or internet marketing too much, I know I am, but if other businesses liked my page I would do the same for them.

How do I make my Business Facebook Page searchable on yahoo or google?
Q. I made a facebook page for my business. I then tried searching for it but when I locate the page, I have to log into facebook to view it. I would like to know if I can set up my page where anyone can view it even if they don't have a facebook account. Is this possible? It's not a personal facebook account, that I have no problems managing. It's a business facebook account.

A. Submitting your website's URL to search engines will provide a link in the search returns and get more traffic to your website. Search engine submission can be done by hand or with the use of a submission tool, and it can be a paid or free service. Three major search engines--Google, Yahoo and Bing--have 95 percent of the traffic as of summer 2010, reports the SEO Consultants website.

1
Prepare the website for submission to the search engines by using "do follow" instructions for the robot text and choosing keywords and other search engine optimization (SEO) tactics, including a 30-day return visit to the site for updates.

2
Submit your website to Google. According to the Search Engine Optimism website, Google drives about 70 percent of the traffic to most websites, so this is the most important submission in 2010. SEO Consultants show Google at nearly 72 percent in June 2010.

Use Yahoo's help topics to select a category to submit your website to Yahoo. This site requires choosing a category and checking for a website listing before submitting. Yahoo has about 14 percent of the search engine market as of June 2010, according to Search Engine Optimism and SEO Consultants.

4
Submit your website to Bing with the use of the webmaster tool and page designed for submission. Bing is owned by Microsoft and had about 10 percent of the search engine market share in June 2010 reports SEO Consultants. These three search engine submissions cover about 95 percent of the total market. If you want to cover most of the remaining market, you can try a submission service.

5
Use site submission services like I Need Hits, Submit Express and Add Me for automated search submission. These services may catch some traffic to your website that the three main search engines miss, but the quantity of additional hits will be minimal. These services usually require registering an email address and subscription to a newsletter.



Read more: How to List Your Site on Search Engines | eHow.com http://www.ehow.com/how_6795384_list-search-engines.html#ixzz1jw7nWyny

How do i post a photo on a local business facebook?
Q. How do i post a photo on a local business facebook? It is of their business and they have requested photos. But the only option is to download from my drive option. But that is one at a time and the photos post on the business was at the same time. I have several photos. thanks

A. I think you already have the answer, it's just not the answer you want.

There's no way to post a group of pictures at the same time on a business page. You must have the pictures on your computer, and you must upload them one at a time.




Powered by Yahoo! Answers

No comments:

Post a Comment