Tuesday, March 5, 2013

How can I earn money by my Facebook account free?

Q. How can I earn money by my Facebook account,Facebook Page,Facebook Groups free and easily?

A. that isnt possible

Are the blackberry storm applications free?
Q. Are apps on the app center like AIM and Facebook free? I know its a dum question but i have been told otherwise.

A. sometimes, its like the itouch, some cost $ and some are free, usually the good simple ones are free though.

How can you create a game for FACEBOOK for FREE?
Q. how or where can you create a game on facebook free without paying! if you know please tell me! thank you

A. well first you need to learn how to program flash, and then you will need to learn PHP, and then the opensocial structure of facebook... then you will have to pay for your own website that supports PHP, and it will also need an SSL certificate

or do you already know all of those things?




Powered by Yahoo! Answers

No comments:

Post a Comment