Thursday, March 21, 2013

How can I direct my facebook fan page to go directly to my website?

Q. I don't have the time or desire to continuously update both a website and a facebook fan page, but I want people on facebook to be able to go straight to my website without having to click on a link or URL to get there.

How can I have my facebook landing page BE my actual website?

When someone chooses my facebook fan page can they be redirected straight to my website?

A. There is no Way to do that sorry

How do I make my facebook welcome page the landing page for my fan page?
Q. It looks like Facebook got rid of tabs. I want to make it so that when someone goes to our fan page a different landing page than the one they provide you shows up...a welcome page which we already created but isn't showing anymore when someone lands on our page.

A. Click EDIT PAGE.

Under Manage Permissions - choose your welcome tab under Default Landing Tab.

Let me know if you need more help: http:theBrewroom.com

how to use a jpeg as a landing page on facebook?
Q. I had someone design me a landing page for facebook, they sent it to me as a jpeg, how do i place that on my facebook as a landing page, or turn the jpeg into a html?

A. save it to your computer, then open the file. hit "save as" and it will give you a few options. look for the option that allows you to choose which type of file it is saved as and viola you have a html copy of your landing page. remember to place the file somewhere you can easily find it, like in your documents library.




Powered by Yahoo! Answers

No comments:

Post a Comment