Sunday, March 24, 2013

How can I delete facebook mailsfrom my email?

Q. I haven't used this email for months and I didn't realize I forgot to turn off facebook's feature of emailing for every single thing that happens. I've got about 3k mails from them. I want to delete all of them but I'm afraid I might delete some of my important mails along with it. Is there a way I can only delete facebook mails.

A. If your talking about deleting all of you Facebook e-mails from your email... I don't think you can... You will have to do it manually...
:p
:)
=)

What happens if you permanently delete Facebook?
Q. I'm planning on deleting my Facebook due to a stalker, and I just want a fresh start.
I was wondering when you permanently delete Facebook, does it delete all your inbox, and will sent messages still appear in the other persons inbox you have sent to?
If messages the sent messages still appear, will my name still be on them?
This is important
does anyone no more about it?

A. no it wont. All you comments and messages will be deleted.

How do I delete facebook birthday's from my HTC EVO calendar?
Q. How do I delete facebook birthday's from my HTC EVO calendar? Everyone who is my friend on Facebook birthday is sync into my phone calendar and it is driving my crazy. I even deactivated my facebook account.

A. when you install facebook app, it askes you if you want sync contact and info, you should say no.




Powered by Yahoo! Answers

No comments:

Post a Comment