Thursday, March 21, 2013

How can I delete an email from the list of emails that comes up in facebook login?

Q. I don't like the whole list of emails that comes up in the facebook login email part so does anyone now how I can delete these emails?

A. When you log into Facebook, go to you Inbox . Once in, you'll see a list of your emails. Look to the right of each. There will be an "x." Place a check mark in the emails you want to delete and click the "x". Your emails will disappear.

How to delete an email from my facebook login page on facebook?
Q. My mom wanted to log into my sisters facebook to make sure she was doing the right thing but we couldn't figure out her password, if my sister ever tries to come on this computer she is going to wonder why we tried logging into hers.

can anyone tell me how to delete an email address on facebook login ... my internet is SAFARi

A. Just clear your history, and log in afterward with a different account like urs or somethin'. Anywayz... you should not go into ur sisters account! She needs her privacy and social life. It is very disrepectful towards her. I'd be hell pissed off if MY mum and sis tried to get into my account.../..............

how do I delete all those email addresses on Facebook login page?
Q. I occasionally spell my email wrong when i am logging on to facebook now every time i try .... When i type my email id in facebook login box it automatically gets typed..how to remove it? ... How to restore the email addresses on fb login page?

A. Delete The cookies on your browser :)




Powered by Yahoo! Answers

No comments:

Post a Comment