Tuesday, March 12, 2013

how can I connect my LG cosmos to facebook?

Q. I have tried everything. I use Verizon and I cannot find the customer service telephone number.
I try texting F to FBOOK but I never get a responce. Has anyone else had this problem? PLEASE HELP!

A. just go to facebook's website

it should allow you to acces it via their moble format, and put in your username/password.

What happens if someone gives their information out to a pop up on a computer screen?
Q. What happens if someone gives their information out to a pop up on a computer screen?
like if you're watching something and a pop - up comes up for "youve won $$" or something...
and if someone clicks it and gives out their name, age, telephone number, and address, what happens?

A. Well, it get's sent out to the person that is using the pop up to try and steal info, and depending on what exactly you gave them, like if it's an email, phone number, etc. they may sell it to companies for profit and then the person will start receiving calls from various companies trying to sell their product. If it has to do with age, birthday, social security number, credit card number, etc. they may be trying to steal your identity. They may try using the stolen info to make purchases under the victims name, therefore, causing a ton of trouble for the victim. If it has something to do with user names or passwords, they may be trying to take over the victims email, facebook, etc. to steal additional information or to use their account for spam or simply to inconvenience the victim.

Hope this helps!

How to find someone's address & telephone number in Australia?
Q. I want to get in touch with an old friend from Perth, Australia. I think he probably still lives in Perth or W.A. If not, then I'm certain he lives in Australia somewhere. I can't find anything on the internet. Any other ways to get his address and/or number?
What I said by "internet" included the white pages. I don't live in Australia, so I can only use the internet, and I already thought of the white pages.

A. Your best bet is normally whitepages.com.au but as above I would probably try facebook or myspace.




Powered by Yahoo! Answers

No comments:

Post a Comment