Monday, March 11, 2013

How can i browse thru all of the games on Facebook?

Q. I can see the games I already have and a few of the games my friends have, but I want to be able to browse thru all of the games on Facebook. Anyone know how to do that?

A. you can't...facebook deleted the games directory (I know..stupid right?)

What is the oldest game on Facebook that is still up and running?
Q. I would like the know because MouseHunt says it is one of the longest-running games on Facebook, and I would like to find out what the actual longest-running game on Facebook is.

A. Snake I think.

What are the most popular games on facebook, old & new?
Q. I want to make a facebook game, and need to know what are the all time most popular games on facebook.

I am familiar with jetman, farmville, typing mania and so...
I need the game to be as simple as possible, like for example jetman

A. Appdata lists and ranks all facebook apps/games by the amount of users. Hopefully this helps you some.

http://www.appdata.com/




Powered by Yahoo! Answers

No comments:

Post a Comment