Wednesday, March 13, 2013

Does it cost money to use text your status on Facebook Mobile?

Q. I want to know if it costs money to text the facebook number that lets you update your status and things. I have a cricket phone with unlimited texting, but I don't want it to charge extra if I text that.

A. No it doesn't cost money no matter what kind of phone

Why wont my pictures send to facebook from my phone anymore?
Q. I recently got a new phone. a blackberry 8310. I had an andriod before and the pictures easily sent to facebook. But ever since I got a new phone none of my pictures will upload when I send them to the facebook number 32665. any idea why its different with my blackberry? By the way I dont know how to refresh facebook mobile on my phone?

A. You're gonna have to go to the 'mobile' thing in your settings on Facebook..there will be an email you send the pictures too that go to your profile. Save that email as a contact named Facebook in your phone, and send the pictures there.

how do you make a mobile upload album on facebook?
Q. i have facebook mobile already and i tried to send a picture to the facebook number to start a mobile uploads album. my phone said the text went through but when i checked facebook there was no new album and the picture wasnt there either. is there another step i need to do? or is it something with my phone? my phone is the lg vu plus, idk if that has anything to do with the picture though.

A. Make sure it's the right number and it could be delayed there is 1000's wanting to so the same thing as you. Goodluck.




Powered by Yahoo! Answers

No comments:

Post a Comment