Tuesday, March 19, 2013

Does Facebook block you from seeing another profile if you visit that profile a lot?

Q. Let's say you're a stalker. You're not on the other person's facebook friends list but you visit their profile regularly (like 3 times a day). The person doesn't know you visit their profile at all.

Will facebook block you from seeing that person's profile in the facebook search function?

A. Facebook doesn't check on that, but if the person thinks you're a stalker they can personally block you and you'll enver see their profile unless they add you again.

How long does facebook block you from posting comments?
Q. I had a spam war with my friend and I spammed her over 8,000 times. Facebook blocked me from posting comments that night, the next day I got on and it still said it was blocked. How long will it be blocked for? :/

A. probably at least a week

next time it will be for longer

If facebook blocked my inbox for a day or so does the message I try to send get sent later?
Q. If facebook blocked my inbox for a day or so does the message I try to send get sent later?
So I was inboxing a friend and it said I was answering/sending too fast and it blocks your inbox for a few hours to a couple days.
Did the message I tried to send , get sent or does it get sent after?
AND- I tried a few times to answer so I'm just wondering if it'll send them all ?

A. It might not of sent all of them. I would check your outbox and see (or Sent Mail). If not I would resend them. FaceBook has done this to me a few times. If its still blocked I would contact them and find out why. hope this helps.




Powered by Yahoo! Answers

No comments:

Post a Comment