Saturday, March 2, 2013

Does anyone know how to get on Facebook thro school computers?

Q. I need to find some ways to get onto Facebook thro the school computers. Please help.

A. Myspace and Facebook are primarily blocked because they are rated as a public site that allows adult content. Proxies are security breaches waiting to happen; not only that the owner of the proxy site now has your logon information for your account. Using a proxy to bypass the filters/firewalls will mean you are in violation of your user agreement with the school or your place of business. These sites are not school/work related, you can be punished by your school/managementâ¦
Oh and you are at school, do some school work! Chit chat with your friends when you get home.

What would my ex think if I poked him on Facebook?
Q. Would he think I still have feelings for him? I kind of do, but I just really want to poke him just because. He broke up with me, and we're talking as best friends. Everytime I logon to Facebook, I see on the side "so and so" has poked you, poke back. This is from when he poked me when we were in a relationship. I just want to press poke back for some reason. What do you think he'll think if I do this?

A. follow your inner child, it will never let you down

How do I send a video from Samsung Comeback to face-book?
Q. How do I send a video from Samsung to facebook without using e-mail?
I cannot use email, because when I try-the video is too large to be sent by email.
Is there another way to send it?Is there a way to shorten the video and send it through email?

A. upload your video to youtube , then click on share in youtube , enter your logon and thats it




Powered by Yahoo! Answers

No comments:

Post a Comment