Monday, March 18, 2013

does anyone know how to add mobile facebook to the full site facebook?

Q. i have alot of friends on mobile facebook page and when i go to the full site it dont show my friends... nothing what do i do to get them onto the full sit i dont want to have to ask them click onto accept friend all over again let alone figuring which site they respond...

A. first mobile facebook is the full site at mobail.
2nd if you want to browse the FULL site then you need a 3rd person mobile browser like opera mini, it's free.
3rd you need a web conection thats. not wap.

How to delete picture comments from mobile Facebook 10 points if it works!f?
Q. ihave an embarrassing comment my freind put up how do I take it off w/ my phone mobile Facebook 10POINTS!

A. Use safari

What facebook notifications will be sent to my phone?
Q. Because I just set up the mobile facebook thing to my phone. But will useless notifications like game requests or so and so liked your comment be sent to my phone?

A. Everything will be sent unless you go to the arrow in the top right corner. Then go to Account Settings. Then to Mobile. Then there you can edit the number they send to, the notifications you get, if someone messages you and maximum number of texts sent a day.




Powered by Yahoo! Answers

No comments:

Post a Comment