Sunday, March 10, 2013

Does anyone know a free blogging service with Facebook logins?

Q. I'm trying to make a blog for high-schoolers. Most blogging services I know require a Google account. That is fine, but since every 16-17-year old these days has a Facebook account I thought it would be nice to find a blogging service that supports a Facebook login -- it would easier for them.

So any suggestions?

A. Tumblr

how to get rid facebook login when starting when opening a internet page?
Q. this just happen when i i open a website page the facebook login appear. i want to get rid of it to get the google page back

A. it seems as though you might have Facebook set as your homepage. you can change this, for example (to Google) by going to google.com and under the search engine there should be a thing that says "make google my homepage" simply click it and follow any further instructions that come

How do I integrate Facebook in my Joomla site?
Q. How do I add a Facebook login, facebook like, and facebook comments to my Joomla website? I want to skip the normal Joomla user login with a "login with Facebook" button.

A. You should use the Facebook Connect for the Facebook Login. There are Joomla extensions for every single Facebook functionality you can think of. The integration can be a bit tricky.

We can help you with that as we have been working on Joomla websites for a long time now (and we did the Facebook integration for many of our clients). See: http://www.itoctopus.com/joomla




Powered by Yahoo! Answers

No comments:

Post a Comment