Wednesday, March 6, 2013

Does anyone have any suggestions on where I can go to show people a awesome business opportunity?

Q. I already do Network Marketing in Facebook. But I want to get more into a chat room that is more along the lines of people looking for work. And it not be filthy.... Any suggestions?

A. People like this person are annoying as hell.
When someone is looking for work they want WORK, not some legitimized scam. Which is what mlm is. Work means getting paid, not the prospectivie of getting the chance to get paid if you find more idiots.

Facebook: How can I change my region before 60 days end? or How Can I get hold of facebook support?
Q. I want to change my region right away for some stuff I sell on the market place, facebook says that it change 2 networks every 60 days, I dunno how many days left for me, but I want to change it right away.

Or how can I get hold of facebook support so they do that for me?

A. You can't, you will have to wait until the 60 days are up to join a new regional network, sorry. It should tell you when your last network change was, or when you will be able to join a new network.

Feel free to contact me if you need any more help.

Does anybody know anything about Facebook marketing?
Q. I signed up for Facebook about 4 months ago as I have read that Facebook marketing is a great way to make money from your websites, but I don't see how it works. How do I market on Facebook without spamming my so-called friends?

A. Making money from Facebook marketing is a total myth. Social media is so hyped up right now, but it does not work as well as if you do the basics that people have been doing for so many years. Think about all the marketing gurus that have made millions of dollars before Facebook and Twitter was even around. How did they do it? They did such things as link building, article marketing, and implemented SEO the proper way on their website. I don't advise you to waste your time trying to make money with Facebook marketing. Instead focus on the marketing basics and fundamentals.

If you do want to be on Facebook, it can be a way to make friends in the industry and learn from them, but do you think your so-called friends are going to buy your products or services when they are most likely selling the same thing as you?

If you want to learn more about social media marketing and marketing in general, check out www.mattbacak.com. The guy's a millionaire and knows what he is talking about. He has a lot of great ideas and strategies for making some real money off of Internet Marketing. Of all of the gurus out there, I would trust him and his Internet Marketing Dirt newsletter.




Powered by Yahoo! Answers

No comments:

Post a Comment