Sunday, March 3, 2013

Deactivated account, and now I want to reactivate it but it says email doesn't belong to any account?

Q. I know to reactivate your account in facebook, you just need to log back in again. But now it says that my email does not belong to any account. Does that mean my account has been deleted? How can I get help from facebook technical support team regarding this?

A. same thing just happened to me! i'm sorry, I don't know how to get it back, but apparently it's happening to a lot of people right now. If i found out more, I'll let you know.

Does facebook have any email for technical support?
Q. I know there's the help center, and i visited it but it's not really helping in my case. I need direct contact to a technical support team.
Thanks for helping

A. There is No Direct Email For Facebook you can write to them on the help center and it will send a message to the department that your trying to reach

How do i remove the "ads not by this site" on my facebook page?
Q. I have Google Chrome and i have Adblock Plus installed. When i go on my homepage or view a picture, there is a long never ending list of things that all say "ads not by this site." It is very irritating. How do i get rid of it without having to pay for technical support? Please help.

A. IKRR, SO ANNOYING, I'VE BEEN TRYING TO GET THEM OFF THERE, BUT IDK WHY :(




Powered by Yahoo! Answers

No comments:

Post a Comment