Sunday, March 24, 2013

Can u find peoples phone numbers on facebook?

Q. i got a new phone and i dont feel like askin every one for their numbers, so is there a way to look up peoples numbers on facebook.
Because i know you can get it through facebook applications on the phone.

A. yes. you can.
a few people have it posted in their "info" section on their profile or wall.
look there. but sometimes they dont ..

How do I import my facebook phonebook to my blackberry phonebook?
Q. How do I import all the numbers of my facebook friends that have their numbers on facebook in my facebook phonebook, onto my blackberry phone contacts?
I need to know where to go on facebook to do it. Besides going to my facebook phonebook if I have to do that.

A. there should be a button or something that says sync all when you go to setting on facebook.

How to start an i need numbers group on facebook?
Q. How do you create an event saying i need numbers on facebook with the new update??

A. on the left of your facebook homepage, there should be a category that says Groups
put your cursor over it and click on More
Once you clicked on More, you should see a button that says Create Group
click on Create Group
make a group name
and add your contacts to Members
then press Create




Powered by Yahoo! Answers

No comments:

Post a Comment