Tuesday, March 5, 2013

Can I prevent people from saving photos from my facebook photo albums?

Q. Can I prevent people from saving photos from my facebook photo albums? I want to prevent people from just right clicking and saving photos that they see in my facebook albums. Thanks in advance for your responses!

A. No you can't , but the only way is to set your privacy settings so that they can't view your photo albums.

The privacy settings for photos you post and photos you are tagged in live in the "Sharing on Facebook" section of your Privacy Settings page. To change these settings individually, select the "Customize settings" link. Photos you post are controlled by the "Default for Posts by Me" setting in the "Things I share" section. Photos you are tagged in are controlled by the "Photos and videos I'm tagged in" setting in the "Things others share" section.

You can edit the privacy setting for a particular album by navigating to the album, clicking "Edit Photos," and then "Edit Info."

What are some clever facebook photo album names ?
Q. HEY :)
For the facebook photo album names I don't like the plain boring names like 'my friends' 'me' or if its for a party something boring like 'my party'. My friends photo album name is "where the wild things are..." and "supercalafrajalisticexpealadocius" i know they're random and weird but i like them, and i was wondering if you had any other interesting suggestions ?
The album would have all random photos from different occasions so it has to be open and it cant be the name of the event or a funny thing from the night because it will be from a few different nights. Any suggestions ?
Thanks :)

A. 1)iloveme
2)In pursuit of terrorist.
3)a day in the white house
4)me and obama
5)a drunkards dream
6)the reason for the hangover next day
7)catching butterflies
8)swear to drunk,im not god!
9)I wed jack daniels

How do I link my facebook account with my Yahoo mail (and show my facebook photo on my email)?
Q. When I get some people's email they have their facebook photo showing in the upper right-hand corner of their email. How do I get my facebook photo to show-up on my yahoo emails?

A. http://www.tothepc.com/archives/add-link-facebook-account-with-yahoo-mail/ <follow directions on that site for linking facebook with yahoo mail




Powered by Yahoo! Answers

No comments:

Post a Comment