Wednesday, March 27, 2013

Can i file a complaint against my manager for trying to create conflict against my co-workers and me?

Q. My manager has been spreading my personal business with my other co-workers, tells them that i am a mean person that will throw anyone under the bus to get what I want, and when I had sick days off because of my pregnancy she started telling my co-workers that I was lying and should be smart enough to not post on FaceBook that I went somewer else and tried to say I was sick, when in fact it was not true what she was saying. I felt this hostile environment ever since I got pregnant and feel as if she were trying to get me to quit.

A. You might want to contact 9 to 5, a national organization for working women. You can always file a complaint, but it may not help you.

9 to 5 operates a job survival helpline. The following information about how to contact the helpline is from their website: Call (800) 522-0925 or email helpline@9to5.org

They can help you decide whether it would be worthwhile for you to file a complaint and, if so, what kind of complaint might be helpful.

How long does facebook site maintenance usually takes?
Q. It's been almost 3 days and my account is still not ok. Can someone let me know how to report it?

A. I have been getting site maintenance notice since 8am on Saturday morning and it is most infurating that there is no customer service or helpline direct phone number. I tried deleting caches, cookies etc as per facebook help instructions but still no use. I have google searched this problem and MILLIONS of people have had this message over the years and their profile often disappears afterward losing all photos etc. I have sent them over a dozen emails and filled out the form on the facebook help page and no replies whatsoever. They dont give a shit probably because is is not a paying site. The email addresses I have used are the following: I have now started sending emails on the hour every hour. My family members can all access their accounts from this same PC so its not a fault with our modem or PC. I took these addresses from other peoples correspodence regarding this problem.

'info+nvcevmr@facebook.com'; 'abuse+dwybo1b@facebook.com'; 'appeals@facebook.com''disabled@facebook.com'; 'info@facebook.com'; 'info+ddoa8b5@facebook.com'; 'abuse+dt17u8y@facebook.com'; 'info+ddoa8b5@facebook.com'; 'support@facebook.com'; 'privacy@facebook.com'; 'login@facebook.com'

Is there any hotline for helping the cyber addiction of teenagers in Malaysia?
Q. I need help!! I'm really addicted with Facebook and can't stop it... Please help me since I can't find the helpline.

A. you should unplug your internet ,if you go on you should slap yourself , or do a swear jar like if you go on put 5 bucks in the jar ,




Powered by Yahoo! Answers

No comments:

Post a Comment