Friday, March 8, 2013

Can facebook application developer track my IP address?

Q. Can facebook application developer track my IP address? Because I'm using a facebook game application and doing multi-account. Can facebook application developer track my IP address and then ban my IP address?

A. I don't think they'll ban you over multiple accounts. They do have the capability to track your IP address if necessary.

how much advertising money do facebook application developers get a share of in %?
Q. I am learning as much as I can about developing facebook applications, and I've learned that you make money from your application by the adverts that companies on facebook place alongside your application. What I'd like to know is how much of the advertising money do you recieve in % after facebook take their cut of the money. Also, how much is 1 ad click worth moneywise?

A. hye!
If you want details you can visit our website. http://www.facebookguru.co.uk

Where can I go to submit my idea for a facebook application?
Q. I have a really good idea for a facebook application. Where can I go to submit it. Can I receive money if it does well?

A. if you go here http://developers.facebook.com/ there is a link that says "Get Started: everything you need to know to get started building a facebook application"




Powered by Yahoo! Answers

No comments:

Post a Comment