Saturday, March 9, 2013

Can the Facebook application be used on the old iPhone?

Q. I have just been given a second hand iPhone, but it is not the 3G versions. I would like to put the Facebook application on it, but I do not know if this is possible. Are there any guidelines anyone can give?

A. Certainly you can use the Facebook application! All applications are compatible with both the new and old iPhones. The newer iPhones just have GPS and support for faster networks. Those are basically the only two differences.

How do I delete the Facebook application on my BlackBerry Tour ?
Q. How do I delete the Facebook application on my BlackBerry Tour ? The application's not even wanting to work.

A. Options icon - Advanced Options - Applications

Scroll to Facebook

Press the Menu key and select Delete

What is the best facebook application company to build my facebook app idea?
Q. I'm looking for a reputable Facebook application company to build and promote my Facebook app idea. Does anyone know of any reputable company that won't just take my money or steal my idea, that will actually help promote my app once it's launched as well?

A. http://www.socialcubix.com/


they are extremely popular.




Powered by Yahoo! Answers

No comments:

Post a Comment