Tuesday, March 5, 2013

Are they really going to start making people pay to log onto facebook?

Q. My sisters say they are going to start making people pay $10 a month per person to log onto facebook, on July 10th. Is this true or not. Because Facebook is my favorite website to talk to friends.

A. No this is just a rumor and people make "petitions" against it to get a big group going. But the only people that will join is the gullible people.

If this were true, everyone would move to a new free website.

How do I make facebook statuses without logging onto facebook every time I want to on Pantech Crux?
Q. do i have log on facebook every time i want to make a status?
or is there a way to just text somehow and make that into a fb status?

A. yes you can text FB to 32665 (fbook) and it will send you a code which you then have to confirm on the actual site. One you've done that, any SMS sent to 32665 will update your status. This works in the USA, not sure about other countries.

Is there a way I can completely log off facebook on all computers?
Q. My facebook is still logged in on some random public computer. Someone posted some weird post. Is there a way I can log my facebook out of all the other computers?

A. Hey there,

Just do the following:
1. Go to Account -> Account Settings
2. Click on Account Security.
3. Scroll down and end all unknown activities.

This logs you out at the mentioned locations!




Powered by Yahoo! Answers

No comments:

Post a Comment