Sunday, March 3, 2013

Are there programs that can help you find out who hacked your facebook?

Q. My facebook, yahoo emails, and myspace have all been hacked by someone. I know it isn't a program but a specific person that knows my info. i have changed all my info now. Are there any programs (maybe even proffessional ones) that can help me find out exactly who this person is?

A. I don't know about any programs like that, but you could try contacting the people at facebook, yahoo, and/or myspace. Most services like those log what ips log onto certain accounts (or in some cases even attempt to logon), and from their you can trace the ip address, you can use a site like http://www.ip-adress.com/ip_tracer/ if you get hold of an suspicious IP address.

Does anyone know how to get on Facebook thro school computers?
Q. I need to find some ways to get onto Facebook thro the school computers. Please help.

A. Myspace and Facebook are primarily blocked because they are rated as a public site that allows adult content. Proxies are security breaches waiting to happen; not only that the owner of the proxy site now has your logon information for your account. Using a proxy to bypass the filters/firewalls will mean you are in violation of your user agreement with the school or your place of business. These sites are not school/work related, you can be punished by your school/managementâ¦
Oh and you are at school, do some school work! Chit chat with your friends when you get home.

What would my ex think if I poked him on Facebook?
Q. Would he think I still have feelings for him? I kind of do, but I just really want to poke him just because. He broke up with me, and we're talking as best friends. Everytime I logon to Facebook, I see on the side "so and so" has poked you, poke back. This is from when he poked me when we were in a relationship. I just want to press poke back for some reason. What do you think he'll think if I do this?

A. follow your inner child, it will never let you down




Powered by Yahoo! Answers

No comments:

Post a Comment