Wednesday, March 13, 2013

Are there games on Facebook that do not require one to have numerous neighbors?

Q. I have discovered that many games on Facebook require one to have numerous neighbors; either sooner or later, problems arise with continuing a game if one does not. I do not wish to make friends on Facebook with strangers; therefore, I have difficulty accumulating many neighbors for games. A list of games that do not require one to have numerous neighbors would be appreciated.

A. well games like uno, the price is right, wheel of fortune you don't really need neighbors for although its fun to have other ppl to play with.

What other games on facebook that will give you a facebook credit?
Q. What other games on facebook that will give you a facebook credit? I have tryed other games on there. Especially the Farmville, Yoville, Paradise Life Others

A. you can earn facebook credits for free by doing searches to play on any of the games
http://www.4loot.com/?id=109395&src=em

How can i browse thru all of the games on Facebook?
Q. I can see the games I already have and a few of the games my friends have, but I want to be able to browse thru all of the games on Facebook. Anyone know how to do that?

A. you can't...facebook deleted the games directory (I know..stupid right?)




Powered by Yahoo! Answers

No comments:

Post a Comment