Thursday, March 14, 2013

Are there any free facebook games similar to plantasia or magic farm?

Q. I loved Plantasia as a kid, and I was wondering if there are any similar free games, if anyone knows? I googled it and came up empty. Thanks!

A. There are 1000s of free games on Facebook.
For eg
Top Eleven
Farmville
Fishville
Millionaire City
Hollywood City
New in Town
Mafia Wars 1 and 2
and many more....
Just search games in the facebook search bar

What are great free games to get for a phone with the android system?
Q. I have the Samsung Intercept and I love it! And I want to get games but what are great free games to get for the Android System?????

A. I think you can find anything (games&apps) you want. ALL FOR FREE!

http://android.pandaapp.com/

go to the download page and you can find everything you needï¼

And add the editor's facebook
http://www.facebook.com/allenphoenix3
you can talk anything about android.

And you can also go to their special page http://www.facebook.com/HotAndroidNews

I'm sure You will like it!!! Choose my answer then LOL.

What is the difference between HTC Droid and Motorola Droid?
Q. Do i need to pay extra money for internet? and Are all the apps like the usual Get It Now apps verizon has or are they more legit like the ones the I-phone has.. for example free facebook, and free small games, or a zippo lighter.. things like that?

A. You would need to buy the Unilimited Data plan if you wanted internet, from any provider. Droid is an open-source system, which means anybody from anywhere can develop apps for the Droid. This also means there isn't a regulated apps market. There are services, I'm sure, that offer a directory of apps, but none are official (Whereas the iPhone is supported and distrubuted only by Apple).




Powered by Yahoo! Answers

No comments:

Post a Comment