Saturday, March 16, 2013

Anyone know funny Facebook statuses about exams?

Q. I'm studying for exams, and I'd like to make some stressed friends laugh with a funny Facebook status about exams and studying and stuff. Something that will get a lot of "likes". Got anything?

A. the word studying, i believe was derived from "students dying"

What are some funny, yet dirty facebook status'?
Q. I'm looking for some funny facebook status' that can be thought of as dirty? Anyone got any ideas?

A. tired, gonna give my pillow head

What are some clever/funny facebook statuses?
Q. I'm a girl and I'm looking for some funny, clever facebook statuses =) Thanks!

A. All true wisdom can be found on T-shirts

I think it was the immortal words of Socrates who said, "I drank WHAT?"

If they can put a man on the moon, why can't they leave him there?

I do whatever my Rice Krispies tell me to.
(I don't know if that one still makes sense, though)

You! Out of the gene pool! Now!

I'm not suffering from insanity - I enjoy every minute of it.

Time is relative, especially lunch time.




Powered by Yahoo! Answers

No comments:

Post a Comment